A Fashion Tip A Day {{Day 9}} - Use Shelves for Pants and Bags

Wednesday, November 9, 2011



Install shelves for pants and purses
 My closet comes with one set of shelves which I use for jeans and pants, but I installed some wire shelves above that for purses. However, I am still running out of room so  I will have to install more but it makes it much easier to keep the up and out of the way and it makes it much easier to find the purse you are looking for.  You can even put them in different categories of piles like Skinny jeans, Bootcut, etc.



And check out yesterday's tip for storing shoes in boxes to keep them clean and safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to comments but in order to get my reply you must ensure you are NOT a no-reply blogger. If you are, here are some quick steps to change that!

1. Go to the home page of your Blogger account.
2. Select the drop down beside your name on the top right corner and choose Blogger Profile.
3. Select Edit Profile at the top right.
4. Select the Show My Email Address box.
5. Hit Save Profile.