A Fashion Tip A Day {{Day 3}} - Save Time by Picking Out Your Outift in Advance

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pick Out Your Outfit in Advance
Crunched for time in the morning or before an event? I always am!  My closet and bedroom are always tidy and organized, but when I'm in a rush, I leave it full of jeans, shoes, and other tops I've tried on and decided not to wear.  I always end up in a panic.

Well, pick out your outfits the night before.  Or even a few days before, whatever works best.  You'll save time and save yourself the stress! You'll also get a chance to mix and match some things and see how they look together!

And check out yesterday's tip about taking advantage of Consignment shops as both a buyer and a seller!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to comments but in order to get my reply you must ensure you are NOT a no-reply blogger. If you are, here are some quick steps to change that!

1. Go to the home page of your Blogger account.
2. Select the drop down beside your name on the top right corner and choose Blogger Profile.
3. Select Edit Profile at the top right.
4. Select the Show My Email Address box.
5. Hit Save Profile.