Kids N Pets Carpet Solution Review - The solution to all those tough stains!!

Friday, July 1, 2011



I'm NEVER this enthusiastic about something but I am totally flipping out right now.  For years, and I mean YEARS, I have been trying to find a product that can get rid of set in pet carpet stains.  I've tried literally EVERYTHING out there, with no luck.  I began assuming it was the type of carpet I had, or that some stains just "can't come out".  Well, I was very hopefuly when I tried Kids 'N' Pets because their website has some raving reviews.  Sure enough, it worked! It took the stains out of my carpet 100% and the odors too!!!  But the best part about it is that this stuff is so cheap!! You can get it at Walmart for around $5!!!  I would just apply it to a stain, go do something and come back in an hour to begin sopping it up.  I have an old towel that I used and I was flipping out when the second I started to soak up the solution, it was lifting the yellow of the stain off the carpet.  It removed the entire stain AND the odor.   I have not a single complaint about this product and I began telling all my pet lover friends about it.   Plus, I got a mail in rebate when I bought 2 bottles of this stuff from Walmart!   I am telling you, if you use this stuff it WILL work!! Perfect for people with messy kids, or with pets that have accidents frequently in the same spot. 

If there is one product you try after seeing my reviews, PLEASE LET THIS BE IT!!
Check Kids 'N' Pets out on Facebook and Twitter also!

I received no monetary compensation for this review. I received a product sample for the purpose of my review. All opinions expressed are mine and mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to comments but in order to get my reply you must ensure you are NOT a no-reply blogger. If you are, here are some quick steps to change that!

1. Go to the home page of your Blogger account.
2. Select the drop down beside your name on the top right corner and choose Blogger Profile.
3. Select Edit Profile at the top right.
4. Select the Show My Email Address box.
5. Hit Save Profile.